2020 event update

Mar 17, 2020

Due to the ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic, our 2020 event registration will be delayed until further notice.

This is a fluid situation, and we are communicating with health officials from the Yukon, British Columbia and Alaska governments in order to ensure the race can be run with the health of the participants, volunteers and public in mind.

The Klondike Road Relay Board will update you over the next weeks as things evolve. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sandra Soares, Race Coordinator